How to add a button on Contact look up search layout in skuid ?

I have a skuid page for creating cases and there is a contact lookup field on the page. When i click the contact lookup,  a layout with a list of contacts is displayed. My issue here is, if i don’t find certain contact that i am looking for then i want to create a new contact by having a button on the same window. IF there is way to have a button here, then ill Add my Case Create page to the Button created on the Lookup window. 
Is there anyway to accomplish this task?

Hello Avinash

Thanks to the powerful Templatefield for Fieldeditor it’s pretty easy to do so. If you use a Fieldeditor to create the new Record and use a Template Field for the input of your Contact, you can build a custom Popup for your functionality.

I made a quick example to show you how to start

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" showheader="true"> <models> <model id="Case" limit="1" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" adapter="" type="" sobject="Case"> <fields> <field id="ContactId"/> <field id="Contact&#46;Name"/> </fields> <conditions/> <actions/> </model> <model id="Contact" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" adapter="" type="" sobject="Contact"> <fields> <field id="Name"/> </fields> <conditions/> <actions/> </model> </models> <components> <basicfieldeditor showheader="true" showsavecancel="true" showerrorsinline="true" model="Case" buttonposition="" uniqueid="sk-LCAcB-225" mode="edit"> <columns> <column width="100%"> <sections> <section title="Section A" collapsible="no"> <fields> <field type="COMBO" valuehalign="" editmodebehavior="custompopup"> <label>Template Field</label> <template>{{ContactId}} &amp;lt;div class="ui-icon ui-icon-search nx-field-reference-search" style="cursor: pointer;"&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/div&amp;gt;</template> <editmodepopup title="Template Field" width="450"> <components> <skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="true" showerrorsinline="true" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" createrecords="true" model="Contact" buttonposition="" mode="read" uniqueid="sk-LCd-m-276"> <fields> <field id="Name"/> </fields> <rowactions> <action type="edit"/> <action type="delete"/> <action type="multi" label="Apply" icon="sk-icon-magic"> <actions> <action type="updateRow" fieldmodel="Case" field="ContactId" enclosevalueinquotes="true" value="{{Id}}"/> </actions> </action> </rowactions> <massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true"> <action type="massupdate"/> <action type="massdelete"/> </massactions> <views> <view type="standard"/> </views> </skootable> </components> </editmodepopup> </field> </fields> </section> </sections> </column> </columns> </basicfieldeditor> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </skuidpage>