How small can I make the individual Cards in a V2 Deck?

I have a Photo View Table in V1 that I want to convert to a Deck in V2. My V2 Page has an Image component inside the Deck - no more, no less. The image size is set to 126px (wide) x 168px (high), roughly the same as the V1 display. There are no margins set for the Spacing parameters.

Each Card in the Deck, however, has a displayed width of about 350px, and I cannot make it less. The Deck properties for Card are Minimum Width null, Set Maximum Width “Manually,” and a value for Maximum Width. Anything over 350px expands each card according to the parameter; anything under 350px leaves the cards at the 350px size. I would like the individual cards to be 126px (or no more than 130px).

Is this possible?

Try setting min width to 1px and max width to Automatic

Unfortunately, that expands the card to a width of ~450px.

I’ve had good luck with setting the explicit minimum width you want. Like 126px. Also I keep the maximum set automatically - and it uses the contents of the card to set the max. If contents are less than the minimum, no max spread…

It seems that a null value on minimum width triggers the default - which as you know is 350px…

O. Kay.
Set the minimum width so the maximum width will be limited. Not at all logical, but surprisingly, it works!
@Skuidward_Tentacles was on the right track - but use a manual maximum, not automatic.

As it turns out, the manual maximum attribute is ignored unless the minimum is non-null. A space, or random text is fine. (I won’t call that a bug, but you may want to run it by the coders. :wink: )

Glad you got it sorted!