I would like to DELETE ALL records in a model with a click of a button using the action framework. My records do not appear in a table. Is this possible? I physically want to send them to the recycle bin. Thank you!
Okay, or those with this same question in the future here is what I did. . . With click no code.
- Added a Delete records button that opened a pop up
- The pop up says “Are you sure you want to delete all the records?”
- Underneath the question I have a table that shows all the rows in that model.
- Using the GLOBAL ACTIONS button on the table I have a “Run Multiple Actions” button.
- Since it is a Global Actions item the "Mark Row(s) for deletion marks ALL the rows for deletion
- I then save the model
- close the pop up.
No code and it acts like a "Are you Sure you want to delete all records pop up.