Hiring Full Time Sr Salesforce/Skuid Consultant and Solutions Engineer

Love Skuid and want to make it your full time job?

Rosetree Solutions is hiring a full time Sr Consultant and a Solutions Engineer. We’re Skuid Alliance Certified consulting and developer partners and have worked with Skuid since 2014. We help new and existing Salesforce and Skuid customers get the most value out of the platform. We’re based out of Dallas, TX.

Since Skuid is such an integral part of our company and direction, good working knowledge of Skuid is required for both positions.

The Solutions Engineer is a pre-sales technical consultant that will work with Skuid and Salesforce AEs doing demos, tracking deals, and creating statement of works for clients.

The Sr Consultant position involves communicating directly with customers to work through their process and determine the best way to solve those issues combining Skuid and Salesforce tools. 

If you’re interested, check out the job postings on Dice: Salesforce Solutions Engineer and Senior Salesforce Consultant. We’re currently holding interviews and Skuid experience is the number one quality that will put a candidate to the top of the list. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions or want to discuss the positions in more detail: craig@rosetreesolutions.com 

We’re hiring another Sr. Consultant! Skuid experience is a must for this position. Let me know if you’re interested or have any questions. 

We now have Sr Consultant and Solution Architect positions available! The positions are remote with little travel. Shoot me an email if you’re interested in hearing more: craig@rosetreesolutions.com

We’re hiring more fantastic consultants! Let me know if you’re interested in becoming a professional Skuid-pert!