Google Calendar error

I followed http://help.skuid.com/m/models-conditions-filters/l/672670-the-google-data-source-types-drive-and-calendar this to setup Google Calendar but still i’m getting the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘indexOf’ of undefined

Can somebody help me out on this?

Priya,

That sounds like it might be an error from something else on your page. Do you have any Javascript snippets or other components on the page where you’re trying to connect to Google Calendar?

Amy,

Yes, you’re right. It was JS error.

Now I’m able to display the Google Calendar with events.
I would like to edit/create Google calendar Events directly form Skuid page. When I do that, Skuid is throwing the following error:

Any advise?

Priya,

Are you connecting to Google Calendar through REST or through the pre-built Google Calendar connector? Do you see any errors in your browser developer console? You might also want to double check in your Google API project that you’ve given permission for events to be edited and created. In case you didn’t see it, check out this tutorial about Google data sources (scroll down a bit to find the Google Calendar specific section)

Amy,

I have connected to Google Calendar through pre-built connector.
No, I’m not getting any error in the browser’s developer console.
Yes, I followed the same tutorial still the same issue.

When I followed the steps in the above tutorial, nowhere I came across permission for events. As I’m the owner of Google API project, I believe I should be having the full permission.

Priya,

What version of Skuid are you on?
Can you check the network tab of your browser console to see if you have any responses that are red (and if so what their response code was)?
So you can see events, but can’t edit or create them? How are you trying to edit / create them? Through the standard functionality of the calendar or some other way?