The Skuid community has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who are using Skuid. Here are a few things to help us continue to build a great community.
Here are some quick guidelines:
Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
Here are some tips and tricks:
Use reactions. Use Vote Up to share how you feel about other’s posts and comments. The most Liked content shows up on the Best Of
- Put an @ symbol before the username to mention someone. They’ll get notified when you do.
Want to embed a YouTube video, a Pinterest Pin or a Tweet?
- Just paste in the link. The community will handle the embedding for you!
- . Bookmark posts you want to keep track of so you can find them easily in the future under My Bookmarks.
Update your notification preferences.
- You’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can set notifications from the Edit Profile page.
- You can private message members by going to your inbox, or visiting their profile page (click their username anywhere).
Don’t want to see everyone’s signature?
- You can hide signatures by going to Edit Profile > Signature Settings.
Check out the community from your mobile phone. Just go to http://community.skuid.com
- in your browser - no need to download an app.
Check out what’s going on with other community members on the Activity
Please make sure you check out “How to start a great post” in the COMMUNITY INFO (START HERE!) category!
The Skuid team will continue to iterate on what is in the community so so stay tuned for exciting developments!!! Also, we would love to hear your feedback in the “Skuid Community Feedback” category.
Have fun and we’re glad you’re here!!!