The Skuid community has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who are using Skuid. Here are a few things to help us continue to build a great community.
Here are some quick guidelines:
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
Here are some tips and tricks:
Mention others. Put an @ symbol before the username to mention someone. They’ll get notified when you do.
Want to embed a YouTube video, a Pinterest Pin or a Tweet? Just paste in the link. The community will handle the embedding for you!
Bookmark posts. Bookmark posts you want to keep track of so you can find them easily in the future.
Update your notification preferences.
You’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can set notifications from the Preferences page.
Check out the community from your mobile phone. Just go to http://community.skuid.com
in your browser - no need to download an app.
Please make sure you check out How to start a great post!
The Skuid team will continue to iterate on what is in the community so so stay tuned for exciting developments!!! Also, we would love to hear your feedback in the Site Feedback category.
Have fun and we’re glad you’re here!!!