Form Columns will not render with Dubai release

Defect/Issue Description: All columns will not render in any forms despite appearing on the page layout.
A description of the bug All columns will not render in any forms despite appearing on the page layout.

Environment: production

• API Version: (v1 or v2) v2
  • Release: (Chicago, Boston, etc) Dubai
  • Release version: (Version Number) 15.0.11
  • Platform: (Managed cloud or Salesforce) Salesforce

Brief Summary of the Defect/Issue: All form columns will not render - everything becomes one long running column on all forms.

An easy-to-understand description of the bug (e.g., “When mass selecting items (not including clicking the ‘select all’ checkbox), other checkboxes on the rows selected appear to take on a checked value.”). Open any form, columns are gone, everything is skinny and tall.

Action Performed: Open any form that previously had columns.
The action that resulted in the bug Open any form that previously had columns.

Expected Result: Show form with columns
How the page should have performed Show form with columns

Actual Result: Shows page with one long column
How the page actually performed Shows page with one long column

Additional Resources:
Please add any screenshots, videos, XML file(s) to help us reproduce the defect/ issue. See [how to create a good test page]
Design of page with columns:

What is shows up as:

Actual length of the form when all columns are gone:

Hey @CRMF_Woj, thanks for reporting this.

Is this happening just to forms inside a popup?

It’s possible that the form columns don’t have space to render in the popup, so one is showing underneath the other. Try making the width of the popup bigger, and see if that enables the columns to load side by side.

Hey Anna! It turned out to be a need to update my design system after a recent upgrade. Something around how the columns function was updated, and this was a step I overlooked. I used the ‘Update Design Systems’ button to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Oh! that totally makes sense. When in doubt, update design systems.