File attachment open / download issue in skuid table - Brooklyn Iteration 4

We are using Brooklyn Iteration 4 (Version Number 9.3.4) in our sandbox and File look up reference field in a table which was working fine earlier in one of our SKUID pages does not seem to work anymore. When I click on a attached file (especially .docx & .pdf), nothing seems to happen. No downloading and no opening of attachments. (.pngs & .jpgs open in pop ups).

FYI - This seems to work fine in our Production (Rockaway - Iteration 13.1 / Version # - 8.15.15). I also double checked salesforce File Upload and Download Security settings and they are same in both environments. Would be happy to provide additional information if needed.

Please help…

Rupali,

This is a bug as of Brooklyn. We’ve notified our developers about it, and we’ll let you know when a future release fixes this issue.

Thanks!

Thank you for acknowledging. I appreciate it. We are looking forward to the future release of skuid. 

Any update on this? Can you please provide a timeline for next release with a fix for this? We are gated for going into production as a result of this bug as we are using file attachments heavily in our system. Would appreciate a response ASAP. Thank you.

Could use an update on this as well. Was working fine before Brooklyn. Major issue that users can’t open files they spent time uploading.

Hello Community,

This issue may have been related to a bug that has now been resolved in the Brooklyn (10.0.4) Maintenance Release releases which are now available from the Skuid Releases page

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!