field file upload not working in Skuid 10.0.0

To reproduce try any skuid__Image__c lookups. The File Upload field renderer fails to upload any file.

^^^ bump ^^^

Status please.

I am able to upload a picture to skuid__Image__c in a reference field as normal on 10.0.0. What is your specific setup?

Having the same issue since upgrading

Thank you for posting this. It was tremendously helpful. I’ve been able to see that uploading it straight up doesn’t work. It’s a bummer

We have this reproduced and will be working on fixing it as soon as we can. We’ll notify you on any updates here. Thank you for your patience.

Here is a workaround I implemented a while ago. Not ideal, but functional.
I’d suggest opting for Conditionally Rendered Table Row Actions rather than Button Sets.

So I just tried implementing the URL pattern from the video into a different Org, which is on the latest version, and it no longer works… So, for posterity’s sake, here is the basic URL pattern that will work using the latest version:

https:&#47;&#47;{{yourcustomdomain_replaceme}}&#46;my&#46;salesforce&#46;com&#47;&#47;servlet/servlet&#46;FileDownload?file={{File_Attachment__r&#46;skuid__AttachmentId__c}}<br />

for example:

https:&#47;&#47;mblazonry&#46;my&#46;salesforce&#46;com/servlet/servlet&#46;FileDownload?file={{File_Attachment__r&#46;skuid__AttachmentId__c}}

My mistake, my workaround is only for previewing existing attachments within a table… But y’all are right. Uploading doesn’t work at all at the moment. :frowning:

Only thing I can think of right now is trying to do a URL hack of the SF classic ‘file upload’ functionality… It would add several clicks and kill the user experience. So nobody in their right mind would want to do that :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^ bump ^^^

^^^ bump ^^^

ETA?

soon

Thx

Hello Skuid Community ~

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestion! Skuid listened to your concern and has implemented your idea in the new Brooklyn 10.0.5 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Haven’t tested this in a sandbox yet, but… Big Thank You!