Error: Unknown property 'redirect' referenced on (VF page name).

Hi there. Trying to create a Visualforce page (called Snapshot) to override the Accounts tab and I keep getting an error: “Unknown property ‘redirect’ referenced in Snapshot.” I’ve already set-up the page assignments and updated the page to override the Accounts Tab. My skuid page is a queue with a page embed that references a few different objects. Could this be the issue?

Here is the code I am using:
apex:page
standardController=“Account” recordSetVar=“c” extensions=“skuid.Redirects” action=“{!redirect}?actionType=Tab&objecttype=Account”>
apex:page

I had to add in ‘amp;’ after the & since I was getting an error there too. Any help?

Thanks!

You’ve got an extra closing bracket after your first apex:page, you need to remove this. Try this instead:

<apex:page standardController=“Account” recordSetVar=“c” extensions=“skuid.Redirects” action=“{!redirect}?actionType=Tab&objecttype=Account”/>

Ah, yes that tiny detail :slight_smile: Thanks!

One more quick follow-up question…
The page I created is a queue of a custom object and a page include which references other standard and custom objects. Does it matter which object tab I override or does it have to be the one in the queue on the page? I got the page saved but when I tried to override a tab I was inked… Thanks!

It does not matter which tab you override. Getting Inked is usually somthing wrong with your visualforce code. 

Thanks! I was able to get it to work on a custom tab, not using page assignments. The only question I have left is that after you click on the custom tab and the page loads, the Accounts tab is highlighted at the top, not the custom tab…a tad confusing for users. Is there something on my page I need to tweak?

Do you have the “tab to override” property set on your skuid page properties? 

Fixed - thanks!!