Error: Input too long .[1,61] .I have a skuid page using as header with search component.When I sear

Error: Input too long .[1,61].I have a skuid page using that as header with search component.When I search anything it is throwing error in the page which we are using in body.

Akash~

Sorry, this is an issue our devs are aware of. We are working on a fix for this issue and will update you once a release is available that resolves this issue. 

Thanks!
Karen

Akash~

The issue you were getting with “Input too long” related to the search component has been resolved by CORE-119 Search fails with large entity metadata in Brooklyn Update 1 - Iteration 8 which is now available from the Skuid Releases page at http://www.skuid.com/skuidreleases. As a reminder, Salesforce does not allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!
Karen