editing template fields in mobile builder

When using a template with multiple fields in regular skuid there is a pop-up to edit the fields. In the mobile builder it seems like fields in templates become read-only and no pop-up for editing appears in edit mode.  Am I doing sometbhing wrong or is this the way it is supposed to work? If so is it possible to somehow make these fields editiable in a popup?

Hi Peter,

As of the current release, Template fields do not work the same way in edit-mode in Mobile as they do in regular Skuid. It’s on our road map to have them work similarly.

Zach

Thanks Zach, good to know as small differences like this is a bit confusing. Having the same funcitionality as regular Skuid would be nice but I don’t think it’s a high prority since in most use cases it’s probably pretty easy to find alternate solutions in mobile Skuid. Maybe using a slide in panel when the div with the template is tapped.

My problem with getting the mobile file upload field renderer (https://community.skuid.com/t/file-upload-in-mobile-not-working) is much more urgent/important and I’m hoping that it’s me doing something wrong rather then it working differently in regular/mobile in this case. Do you have any solutions on this issue?