Deployment to specific users only not working

Hi, I want to deploy my first page (Account View) to a specific user. I created the page, set up the VisualForce page and override. The user can see the Skuid page and everything works for them BUT the rest of the org is now getting an “Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.”

In my page assignments, I have an entry for the specific user, and an entry for the organizational default (so all other users from my understanding?). Why can’t my other users see the standard account page?

Thanks!

Kris,

Does the rest of your org have access to the VisualForce page that you added?  They need it so that Skuid’s ‘redirect’ will work.

Thanks,

Bill

They did not as that was not mentioned in the tutorial. Thank you so much, it works now!

If a moderator is reading this, any chance this could be added here: http://help.skuid.com/m/getting-started/l/102646-deploy-different-pages-to-different-profiles-in-dif…

Thank you again!

Thank you for bringing that to our attention Kris