Conditions Failing

Unfortunately, the issue remains unresolved at this time. 

Does Brooklyn Q2 Point Release - Iteration 2 address this issue?

Hi Bill. The issue is still unresolved in the most recent iteration. We do have this conversation earmarked and connected to the issue internally, and will update it when a fix is available.

On a separate note, I wanted to point out a new action that was released not too long ago, “toggle component.” It may be useful in some of your use cases - it lets you toggle a component’s visibility via the action framework. I haven’t found a way to employ it in the scenario that you’ve discussed on this thread, but it seemed related enough that mentioning it would be worthwhile. 

Thanks for the info on “Toggle Component”  I missed that one.  Any updates on this issue?  Whenever I close a collapsible window the conditions do not work.  I can not starting adding additional users until this is resolved.  What does it take to get this to be addressed?  

Hi Bill. The development team has been aware of and working on resolving this. Good progress has been made, and although we don’t know yet when it will be ready to release, a fix is in the works. 

Here is more detailed video.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B409lhd9sYDcRXN1enNJVGVHc3c/view

Hello Skuid Community ~

Thank you for your patience! Skuid implemented a fix in the new Brooklyn (10.0.3) and Brooklyn Q2 (9.5.10) release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Tested the two different repro scenarios that I posted above and confirmed behavior is now as expected as of 10.0.3.  Thank you!

Thank you for responding to let us know!

Fantastic. Thank you.