Conditions Failing

Hi Bill -

Thanks for creating the repro using stock objects, this made it much easier to track down. As I mentioned in in our email, the issue you are having does not have anything to do with the CW. In short, you are encountering a skuid bug unfortunately.

I took your sample page and further simplified it. First, I eliminated the theme of FoxMLS and also remove the JS that was referenced. From there, i then eliminated the CW and a few other components to get to a bare bones repro. The goal with any repro is to eliminate as many layers as possible to reduce the surface area for troubleshooting.

Below, you will find a simplified page that encounters the issue you are facing. The issue stems from the “Remove All Rows” action. There are several other community posts that are logged against unexpected behavior that components have when that action is invoked. Some of those issues were fixed recently but unfortunately, it appears that some still remain. Here is a link to the one I had logged against button sets specifically - https://community.skuid.com/t/remove-all-rows-in-model-action-breaks-conditional-renderi…. I had logged a few others against other components as well.

** Note ** - The repro below identifies three (3) skuid bugs. across two different components - responsive grid & button sets

Using the page below, here are the steps to reproduce. The repro is using skuid 10.0.1.

I’ll leave it to the Skuid team to take it form here:

Steps to reproduce;
1) Create page using XML below
2) preview page

Expected behavior = Actual behavior
"Add New member’ button is visible
“Say hi” button is visible

3) Select an Account

Expected Behavior = Actual behavior
“Add New Member’ is not visible
“Say hi” is not visible

4) Clear the account field

** BUG #1
Expected Behavior
"Add new Member’ is visible
"Say hi’ is visible

Actual Behavior
“Add new Member” is visible
“Say hi” is NOT visible

5) Refresh the page
Expected behavior = Actual behavior
"Add New member’ button is visible
“Say hi” button is visible

6) Select an Account

Expected Behavior = Actual behavior
"Add New Member’ is not visible
“Say hi” is not visible

7) Click ‘start over’ (this mimicks what you had the CW doing)

BUG #2
Expected Behavior
“Add new member” is visible
“Say hi” is visible

Actual behavior
“Say hi” is NOT visible

BUG #3 **
8) Select an account
Expected Behavior
“Add new member” is NOT visible
“Say hi” is NOT visible

Actual Behavior
“Say hi’ is NOT visible

Sample Page xml
```

<tfg__collapsiblewrapper title=”&lt;div class=&quot;LEO_hdrMenuOption&quot;&gt;{{#IsBuildingDNAOpen}}Add Member to {{Connected_Engagement__r.DNA__c}} (Open){{/IsBuildingDNAOpen}}{{^IsBuildingDNAOpen}}Add Member to {{Connected_Engagement__r.DNA__c}} (Collapse){{/IsBuildingDNAOpen}}&lt;/div&gt;” showheader=“yes” collapsible=“collapsed” deferrenderingcontents=“true” uniqueid=“sk-3KZzeP-157” clickableheader=“true” model=“EngagementOfferDNA_Selected”>

&lt;p&gt;If the member does not exist, then add it here. &amp;nbsp;Then search again.&lt;/p&gt;

<tfg__popupcontroller uniqueid=“sk-29EGUt-523” hideclose=“true” disableescape=“true”/>

&nbs