Community users are not able to access Skuid page

Currently, we are using community built from Skuid pages. Since this morning, community users are not able to access any Skuid pages using the Community URL. 

NOTE: We are using VF to redirect Skuid page. We also tried to remove VF and call the Skuid page directly from the URL and still facing the issue saying  "We were unable to find a Skuid Page named “TestPage. . The Page is either inaccessible or does not exist. If you believe you should be able to view this Skuid Page, ask your System Administrator to check the Sharing Model for the Page object to ensure that you have access to this Skuid Page.”.

We have checked all the permission and OWD setting and everything looks perfect.

Error encounter when use VF page redirect

Would be glad if anyone could provide some suggestion.

Thank you !

Hi Ace this is a known issue:

Hi Ace -

What version of skuid are you using? Have you upgraded between the communities working and not working?

I upgraded a sandbox to Spark 12.1.1 last night and I got the same issue as you.

I would like to know this issue is related to this particular version of skuid? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Parminder, it appears to be an issue affecting multiple versions of Skuid. If you are able to reply to the thread above with your instance and SF Patch version that will help in our report to SF.