Community Introduction

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great start to the year. Most of you don’t know me, so I wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Jeremy Beal, and I’m the new developer advocate at Skuid! I will be your point of contact for questions, comments, concerns, and feedback. I will also be working on refining and improving the ecosystem so everyone can officially call this corner of the ocean their home (lol, get it?).

Here’s a little background on myself: I’ve been a developer advocate for 2+ years in the blockchain/crypto space where I help build, maintain, and engage with people in the community. I’m a developer with coding experience in Python, Java, iOS (swift), and Javascript and have built a variety of apps, including ones that help users do QA on their existing projects to help debug any issues they may have. On a personal level, I love traveling and drinking coffee from all over the world!

I would love to learn more about you and what you are building with Skuid, so please introduce yourself in the comments section. Also, answer this: If you could add one feature to make your experience with Skuid better, what would it be?!

Cheers!