Chrome Page Unresponsive Error when trying to remove Table Filters

I am receiving a chrome Page Unresponsive error every time I try to remove a table filter from a table. This issue has been happening on all pages I try to do this on, but here is one example:
All I am trying to do is remove two table filters on the MyOpps table:

and

This issue does not happen if I remove the table filter through editing the XML directly, but I am hit with the timeout error when I am trying to remove the filter through the Skuid page builder UI. We have version 9.3.1 of skuid installed in production.

The XML for the whole page:

{{Account.Account_Usage__r.Health_Score_Label_Month__c}} + " : " + ROUND({{Account.Account_Usage__r.Health_Score_30__c}})

Closed Lost
Closed Won
Deal Review
Cancelled
Disqualified
Closed - Recycle
Renewed

{{Account.Account_Usage__r.Health_Score_Label_Month__c}} + " : " + ROUND({{Account.Account_Usage__r.Health_Score_30__c}})

Closed Lost
Closed Won
Deal Review
Cancelled
Disqualified
Closed - Recycle
Renewed

Closed Lost
Closed Won
Deal Review
Cancelled
Disqualified
Closed - Recycle
Renewed

2 - Discovery
3 - Evaluation
4 - Proposal/ROI
5 - Negotiations
6 - Final Contract Out For Signature
Deal Review

Closed Lost
Closed Won
Deal Review
Cancelled
Disqualified
Closed - Recycle
Renewed

NextStepsToday
Stage2Plus
LastActivity30Plus

<br

Hi Lauren,

This issue has been resolved in the Brooklyn Iteration 3 release and is now available from the Skuid Releases page at http://www.skuid.com/skuidreleases. As a reminder, Salesforce does not allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

If you aren’t quite ready to update to a new version, the workaround for this issue had been to open up the XML page editor and remove the filter manually, taking care to only remove the necessary XML line for the filter in question. 

- Mark