Chatter Popup for Task List

I’m also having trouble getting the page include in a popup to work for a chatter feed. It works fine actually, but only for the very first popup after page load. If I try and open the popup for a second record in my table, or even for a second time on the first record, the area to post a message disappears.

I actually went back and tried the old way to do this - had no idea a skuid__Social page even existed! - and that works fine: https://community.skuid.com/t/chatter-feed-in-popup

Here it is working for the first time a popup is clicked. My page include with a chatter feed is on top, the template with an iframe to skuid__Social below.

Here it is after clicking a second popup. I added a field editor to my page include to make sure it was actually loading a record, and it is, But the area that should say “write something…” doesn’t appear, and you can’t make any of the chatter quick actions do anything. The template loading an iframe still works.

I don’t mind just using the template and iframe, works just fine for now. The only drawback is cosmetic - with the page include it auto sets the height of the popup so you don’t have extra white space for few posts, or long scrolling for lots of posts.