Please be advised of an issue regarding challenges with installing or upgrading any version of Skuid running on top of the Salesforce Spring 17 release. At this point, only Sandboxes and Preview Orgs are running Spring 17.
What does this mean for my organization?
- If your org is NOT on Spring 17, you are not affected and can install or upgrade your Skuid version without any problems.
- If your org IS on Spring 17:
- Already have Skuid installed? You are good to go and can keep working with your Skuid pages without issue. You will receive an error message only if you try to upgrade your Skuid version.
- Do not have Skuid installed? Unfortunately, you will receive an error message and you will not be able to install Skuid for the time being.
A critical case has been opened with Salesforce regarding this issue and they expect to have it resolved soon. We will update the community once the root cause is identified and fixed and when Skuid can be installed or upgraded in Spring 17 orgs.
Where do I find what version I am running?
- Check https://status.salesforce.com/status and click on your instance to see which version of Salesforce your instance is running.
- Log in to your org and look at the logo in the upper left hand corner.
- If you see a snowman, you are still on Winter 17.
- If you see a rainbow, you are on Spring 17.