Calendar lightning component not working anymore

I have a tab in Salesforce (Lightning) that displayed a skuid calendar. The calendar is a component within the page. It has stopped showing up in the page all of a sudden. when I go in to edit the page and re-add the component I get this error message. Cannot read property ‘getResourceUrl’ of undefined throws at https://personaldomain.lightning.force.com/resource/skuid__SkuidJS:5:5198

Hi Rhyannon,

I have a few questions for you:
Which version of Skuid are you working with?
Are you having trouble within the page editor when adding the calendar component itself?
Does this come up when adding a calendar component to any page? 

Answers below… thanks! I have a few questions for you: Which version of Skuid are you working with? 9.1 Are you having trouble within the page editor when adding the calendar component itself? When I try to add the component it starts thinking and then the error comes up. Does this come up when adding a calendar component to any page? yes

If you’re working with version 9.1.0, there have been some important updates in recent Skuid releases that may well be relevant to your issue. Do you have a non-critical sandbox or dev org that you can use to test this with the most recent Skuid version? This would be our first recommendation.

However, please also be aware that there is an open issue right now with sandboxes that have been updated to Salesforce’s Spring '17 release. Spring '17 is preventing new installs or version updates of Skuid (details here). If you have a non-critical dev or sandbox org that’s still on Salesforce’s Winter '16 release, you should be able to install Skuid 9.3.1 there to test for your calendar issue. If you don’t have a Winter '17 org, you’ll still be able to try the new Skuid version as soon as a workaround is made available. Be sure to follow this community announcement for updates regarding that.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.