Auto Assign Permission Sets Error

I set up the auto assign permission sets for one type of profile “General Portal User”. That is the only profile we want to auto assign. When I went to create a new user with a “System Administrator” profile I get the following error. Wondering why this profile was affected. Thank you!

Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex
trigger skuid.User caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: skuid.User: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Can’t assign permission set to this user, user license doesn’t match: : (skuid)

Our suspicion is that you have an org default set up for the auto-assign,  and it is colliding with the profile specific auto-assign rule.  You should remove the org default rule. 

If this is not the case we will want to explore further.   In that case would you mind giving us login rights to your org so we can take a look at what is going on?   Here is how: 1. Use this tutorial to give us login rights: http://help.skuidify.com/m/getting-started/l/182412-getting-help-how-to-grant-skuid-login-rights-to-…

2. Then send an email to support@skuidify.com  with your org Id and the name of the page where the problem is happening. 

We’ll see what’s going on…

You are absolutely correct. I had set up the options under Organization Defaults and Profile Specific settings. I have removed all Organization default settings. Thank you!