As part of critical update, we are unable to see the skuid page on community,

we activated the critical update. after activating, we are unable to see the skuid page on community.

we noticed that ‘Restrict Access to @AuraEnabled Apex Methods for Guest and Portal Users Based on User Profile’ critical update is creating the problem.

It may happen becoz of skuid related class access to the community user.

Can anyone help us to tell the list of skuid related class so that we can give the access?

Thanks,
Geeta Garg

Hi Geeta,

Thank you for surfacing this concern. As a starting point, can you make sure the affected user has the Skuid Page Viewer permission set assigned, and in the Sharing settings, the Page object is set to “Public read-only?”

Also, if you are seeing any errors when you try to view the Skuid pages in your community, can you share those here?

Hi Mark,

We already assign the permission set ‘skuid page viewer’ and sharing settings of page object is public read/write.

I am not seeing any error on the page to view the skuid page in your community.

So let me know for this issue.

Thanks,
Geeta Garg

Geeta, thank you for letting us know. For now, I would recommend leaving the critical update off while our engineers continue to look into the update’s impact. We will keep you posted in this thread when we have an update. 

Mark

Hi @Mark DeSimone,

Do you have any update/news for this issue?

Hello,

An update was made to the product in releases 12.2.14 and 11.2.30, and further information on the impact of Salesforce’s changes can be found in the “Announcement” in the release notes for each of these Skuid releases.

Please also see this community announcement for further information:
https://community.skuid.com/t/salesforce-spring-20-release-updates-that-affect-skuid