Anyone having an issue with the Chatter Feed now working today?

Same here. We are having problems with chatter as well as page includes.

Thank you Jeff, this is working for us as well.

Still having issues this morning.  Apparently the rollback of the update salesforce made on Wed night didn’t fix it.

Having Issues here as well, is there any official page tracking this issue? Our company relies heavily on chatter, this is causing major delays and a slow down of business. 

All,

I got a quick update from Skuid Support, all be it not what we want to hear.  See below:

Our devs are hard at work trying to come up with a fix to whatever broke Chatter in Skuid … We will let you know as soon as a release is available … 

Jeff

Us too. 

I don’t suppose there has been any further update on this?
Thanks

All,

I was told by Skuid on Friday that they were working on a hotfix for the Rockaway users and hoped to have it out today.   This morning I contacted them for an update and I am still waiting for them to get back to me.

Jeff

Dear Skuid Community,

The issues with the Skuid Chatter component were the result of inoperability that surfaced late Wednesday night after Salesforce released a patch. We have engaged and continue to work with Salesforce support to see about rolling back the change. In the meantime, here are the ways to use Chatter today within Skuid pages:

1. As outlined in this community post, two potential workarounds have been identified on the Skuid Community. 
2. Two releases are now available on the Skuid Releases page that address the issues with the Chatter component. Please install the version that matches which Skuid release you are using: Banzai Update 9 - Patch 3.1 and Rockaway Iteration 13.1. Two things to note: 

• As a reminder, Salesforce does not allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment.
  • There is one scenario that requires a small change to a Skuid page: Skuid in a standalone Visualforce page where the value of the “showHeader” attribute does not match the value of the “Show Salesforce Header” property in the Skuid Page itself. These two values must match in order for the fix to be effective.
We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for your patience as we worked on fixing this issue.
Karen

We have been seeing problems with the Show Feed / Hide Feed button on the Skuid Chatter tab.  In addition the Post, File, Log a Call, and New Task quick actions on the chatter feed are not working either.  If I revert back to the standard Salesforce page, then all functionality works. 

From the community feed I see that there is a patch to address these issues for Banzai and Rockaway versions of Skuid.  However we are running Superbank 6.8.7, so will the patches work for us too or do we need to update Skuid?

Thanks,

Kent

Karen-

Salesforce is saying that they didn’t release a patch like you stated above.  Can you confirm how you determined this to be a Salesforce issues?

Anthony