I have a working queue and page include, but when I add a new field to the model and the queue item display the page include no longer loads
If you’ve got models on both your main page and the page includes, you’ll need to make sure there are no two models with the same name between the two pages. If you have the same model name set on both pages, conflicts can occur that could cause issues like this, and simply renaming one of the two models would clear that up.
The models all have unique names
Do you see any helpful error messages in the browser’s console, when the page include fails to load? Also, which version of Skuid are you working with? I’m also assuming the page include itself isn’t being changed; just the main page’s model and queue?
We are on 9.3. I didn’t notice anything helpful in the browser console, but I don’t use it too much so I might have missed something there.
We’ve just released Brooklyn Iteration 3 (9.3.3), and it sounds like your page include issue may have been resolved since the GA release, 9.3.0. We would recommend installing Iteration 3 in a non-critical sandbox, (available from the Skuid Releases page) in which you can try and reproduce the page-include issue. Let us know if this resolves the issues you’re seeing.
As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.Thanks!