Adding a chart to a page causes my records not to load

I’ve tried loading this page (and the test page) in both chrome and firefox.  I’m the only one that has tried this, so am not sure if other users see this problem yet…

I did give Skuid access to my org and sent the email you suggested so you could see what i’m doing wrong…

Thanks!
Kris

Yep, I just took a look, but unfortunately, I’m unable to replicate the issue. The “test” page loads fine for me using Chrome 40.0.2214.115 (64-bit). Just to make sure we’re on the same page, here are the exact steps I’m taking:

1. Click on the “Pages” Salesforce tab to bring up the Skuid Page list
  2. Click on the “Preview” button (second of the three row actions) next to the “test” page in the list
Should I be doing something different in order to replicate the issue?

Hi J,

Thanks for your quick response.  I do see it preview just fine too.  Instead of previewing it, can you see it OK if you load it in the UI, like users will do?  That’s where i can’t make it load.

Thanks!
Kris

Hi Irvin,

I wanted to let you know that I gave Skuid access to our org and they figured out why i was having the issue - there was a jquery that was causing a conflict for my page, so now it’s fixed.  I just wanted to say thank you for all your help!!!  I appreciate all your help and input!

Kris

Irvin, I want to add my thanks to Kris’s. Thanks for being such a big part of this community and for jumping in to help folks like you so often do.

I just started using this community for things i haven’t been able to figure out and have struggled with figuring out.   I have learned lots from y’all - it has been awesome!  Thank you!

Hey Kris,  

Glad to hear problem resolved.  Been there too many times.