add attendees to google calendar event

Hi! We just connected Google Calendar to our Salesforce Skuid instance (super cool!) I am building out a calendar component and was wondering if there is any way to add in predefined locations, like rooms to the events, or attendees, or change your response to the calendar events you may already have on the event. Also if you have any other documentation on the Google Calendar connection, besides the one that explains the set up of the data source, that would be very helpful! Thank you!

Hi Megan, Information about attendees is currently available in read-only form, and as we build our data source connectors out, we are working on enabling modification of attendees.

The documentation that’s available on help.skuid.com for the built-in Google Calendar data source type is what we currently have to offer. It’s also possible to set up a more low-level REST connection, and there is documentation for REST connections too. There’s not a specific use-case for Google via REST, but it’s worth mentioning. 

Is there any schedule of when this functionality would be available?

Megan & David~

Thank you for your patience! Skuid has fixed the issue you raised regarding the abililty to add attendees to Google calendar events in the new Millau 11.0 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of this issue! 
Karen

I have upgrade to 11.02.  I have added the attendees feature.   When adding attendees, it adds them to the calendar invite, however, they do not receive the email alert of the calendar event.  Is this a current limitation?