AccountContactRelation Not Refreshing v11.1.6

Good afternoon!

I’m on the latest version of Skuid 11.1.6 on Salesforce. There is a standard object called AccountContactRelation that acts as junction from accounts to multiple contacts. This is enabled in our org and working in Classic/Lightning.

I’m updating our Account page with Skuid for the first time and found that if I put this section in a tab and query it each time that tab is clicked–it’s only accurate the first time. If another contact gets added… say via pop-up (ideally) or by navigating elsewhere a hard page refresh is required for this object to update even though the new record exists.

I have a bunch of other custom objects with similar functionality and no problem so I’m starting to wonder if this is related to Skuid, perhaps?

Thank you,

Dan

The Skuid models don’t update automatically in the event new data comes in.  If you want to see the updated contact info in say a table after a new contact is created, you can either query the model again when the user hits save, or have a model action occur when the “new” contact is created, query the model of the table and you should see the new contact.

Hey Peter,

I am re-querying the model. That’s the problem. So far it’s only specific to this particular standard object though. I even went so far as to put a test button on the page specifically to re-query after a new contact was added and this object only is giving me trouble.

Thank you,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Would you mind sharing your Skuid page XML with us so we can see the details of your page?