Account View Page Assignment Fails

Pat~

Can you paste the VisualForce for the account view page and one that’s working (like the opportunity) one? Can you also include screenshots of the button/actions/links page for the account and opportunity object? 

Thanks!
Karen

AccountSkuidView

<page standardcontroller="Account" extensions="skuid.Redirects" showheader="false" sidebar="false" readonly doctype="html-5.0" action="%7B!IF(canUseSkuid,'',redirect)%7D" title="{!Account.Name}"> <page objecttype="Account" actiontype="View"></page> </page>

OpportunitySkuidView

<page standardcontroller="Opportunity" extensions="skuid.Redirects" showheader="false" sidebar="false" readonly doctype="html-5.0" action="%7B!IF(canUseSkuid,'',redirect)%7D" title="{!Opportunity.Name}"> <page objecttype="Opportunity" actiontype="View"></page> </page>

^^^ bumb ^^^

^^^ bump ^^^

Pat~

Can you also screenshot your page assignments for accounts & opportunities?

What version of Skuid are you running? Are you using this in standard Salesforce or in Lightning Experience?

Thanks!
Karen

Standard Salesforce, version 8.15.2 & here’s the screenshot for the page assignments.

Pat~

What happens if you add a page assignment for account, view, organization default, any record type, page to use: standard Salesforce page?

Thanks!
Karen

Can you take a look at it in the org? 
I’ve granted login access.
00D36000000JUdr

Need to get this resolved for the client ASAP.

Pat~

We’re looking into it … Will get back to you soon …

Thanks!
Karen 

Pat~

You are back in business. It was the strangest thing, we had to re-create the page assignment and it worked. We deleted the old page assignment so you wouldn’t get confused. 

Thanks!
Karen

Great. Thanks. I was losing my mind trying to figure it out.

Yea, it took 3 of us trying everything under the sun to get it fixed. Sorry it took so long! Now you can focus on doing all the great work you do for your clients and the community :slight_smile: