How do I refresh the values in a UI only picklist field that has a picklist source of "Rows in Model"?
- Model A contains the UI only Picklist Field
- Model B is the source of the picklist in Model A. Model B is also filtered by a Lookup value in Model A.
- Set value for Model A lookup filed (which is a filter value for Model B)
- Save Model A
- Query Model A (just in case the model does not reflect the latest lookup field just recently saved)
*Probably unneccessary but currently doing this
- Query Model B (So that B can reload its values based on the new filter criteria that has recently changed in Model A
- Query Model A (So that Model A can reload itself this time repopulating the UI only field based on the newest values found in Model B)