Skuid team absolutely rocks!

• Praise
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old Questions. Bugs that have been fixed.

I just wanted to take a minute and recognize the entire Skuid team for their tremendous efforts on not only the product (it's awesome!) but more importantly the incredible customer service delivered by everyone. I've worked with many vendors over the years and the responsiveness, quality, and thoroughness of the Skuid team is unmatched. It is truly a pleasure to not only use such a great product but to know that there is an amazing team behind it and with customers every step of the way.

Thank you all again for everything!
Photo of Barry Schnell

Barry Schnell, Champion

• 18,376 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Gregg Baxter

Gregg Baxter

• 3,182 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Nicely put Barry. I second you!
Photo of David Ross

David Ross

• 562 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I agree!; the team keeps releasing amazing upgrades at lighting speed and the customer service is top notch.  I have only worked with a handful of companies that really get the key to business is award winning customer service, the Skuid team clearly understands this.

Thank you!
Photo of Rob Hatch

Rob Hatch, Official Rep

• 44,828 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
The skuid team is blushing.  Thanks a lot!   We are very proud of our product, our team, and the service we are able to deliver. 

Now for the shameless beg.  Barry, would you mind copying that into an app exchange review?  Its a great way to share the love with a broader audience.  Here is the link:  https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009wyDjEAI#allReviewsHeader

Again - thanks for the kind words! 
Photo of Donna

Donna, Alum

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thank you so much Barry, this is really encouraging to hear. And I really appreciate you taking the time to put your thoughts into words for us to enjoy.
Photo of Barry Schnell

Barry Schnell, Champion

• 18,376 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Donna - Honestly, I don't feel the words do the team enough justice!

Rob - Happy to post on appexchange. Seems like it is down right now but will try again tomorrow!

AppExchange is back up, kudos have been posted :)
(Edited)
Photo of Glenn Elliott

Glenn Elliott, Champion

• 7,768 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I've just added a review on the AppExchange listing myself. Summer 14 is worth being noisy about.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.