Salesforce1 killed auto-populating required fields

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Not a Problem
I've got a mobile page for creating an Opportunity. The opportunity requires a Name and a Stage.. We have workflow rules to set the Name and the Stage will always be Prospecting for this mobile page. So, I want to hide those three fields from the user.

To do that, I set conditions on my NewOpportunity model. This works great when I preview the page in Chrome. This doesn't work after adding to a VF Tab in Salesforce 1, I get an error for missing required fields Name and Stage.
Photo of Jack Sanford

Jack Sanford, Champion

  • 8,322 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jack Sanford

Jack Sanford, Champion

  • 8,322 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
This stopped happening. Problem solved. Not sure why. 
Photo of Rob Hatch

Rob Hatch, Official Rep

  • 44,006 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Whew.  I was sweating bullets.  Salesforce1 is a pretty messy black box...  I'm glad things fixed themselves.