REST Apex Proxy not connecting to model

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
I have a REST service I'm trying to hook up from an external platform.  It is setup using a Separate Authentication URL and Apex Proxy.  I can verify that the payload is returned with the expected data when the model is queried via inspecting the network and the structure looks the same as other REST services I have setup.  However, the payload is not passed to the model.  This feels like a bug, but was wondering if there's a setup step missing. 

The payload looks fine with Postman.  Here's a screenshot of the beginning of the return:




I should also add that the model setup works like I'd expect with being able to add fields and such.
Photo of John Dahlberg

John Dahlberg, Champion

  • 2,474 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

  • 1
Photo of Zach McElrath

Zach McElrath, Employee

  • 49,056 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Can you post the Model XML, and some more details about the structure of the data coming back? Need more details than what was provided in the screenshot in order to assess.
Photo of Zach McElrath

Zach McElrath, Employee

  • 49,056 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
John, what version of Skuid are you running?
Photo of Zach McElrath

Zach McElrath, Employee

  • 49,056 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
This sounds like a bug that we fixed a while ago --- in the Brooklyn Q2 release (10.x) I believe.
Photo of John Dahlberg

John Dahlberg, Champion

  • 2,474 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
We're on 10.0.5.  I'm evaluating Millau in a sandbox and will probably push that up once the next minor release comes out.  We just refreshed our main sandbox today, so it'll be easy to test out the API issue.
Photo of John Dahlberg

John Dahlberg, Champion

  • 2,474 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
That was it.  Works like a champ in 11.0.1.  I assume that you're referring to the fix in 10.0.6 (CORE-543).
Photo of John Dahlberg

John Dahlberg, Champion

  • 2,474 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Just curious, what was the root cause on that bug.  We have other REST models that work fine on 10.0.6.