Queue "Load More" only loads 1 additional record

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old Questions. Bugs that have been fixed.

Hi,

For tables, the "Load More" link loads another set of data. That is, if the model only brings in 20 records initially, the "Load More" link brings in 40. With a queue however, the "Load More" link always brings in just 1 additional record regardless of the size of the initial load.

Thanks for your help!
Kartik
Photo of Kartik Sethuraman

Kartik Sethuraman

• 798 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Rob Hatch

Rob Hatch, Official Rep

• 44,678 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Kartik - unless somthing is really broken,  the load more button should bring in the number of records you have designated as the "Max # of records" in the advanced tab of the model properties (on which the Queue is based). 

Let me know if that solves the problem. 

Kartik Sethuraman

Thanks for the quick reply Rob. That's the behavior I was expecting, but doesn't seem to be working for the queue. I have my "Max # records" set as 200:

But when I click the "Load More" button, it only grabs one extra row:

Thanks,
Kartik
Photo of Ben Hubbard

Ben Hubbard, Employee

• 12,550 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kartik,

What Salesforce object is the model that the queue is using based on?

Kartik Sethuraman

Hi Ben,

The queue model is based on the ClientTeamMember object.
Photo of Ben Hubbard

Ben Hubbard, Employee

Hi Kartik, I think the issue has to do with the type of object you're using, not the Queue itself.  I was able to get a similar behavior on a Table with the CaseTeamMember object.  We'll look into this further and get back to you on what we find.
(Edited)
Photo of Ben Hubbard

Ben Hubbard, Employee

Hi Kartik,

We've identified this issue as a bug in Skuid.  It should be fixed in Version 5.13 or higher.  Version 5.13 should be available on the Skuid Releases page in the next few days.  (If not sooner).
Photo of Zach McElrath

Zach McElrath, Employee

• 52,296 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
This has been fixed in 5.13, now available on the Skuid releases page: www.skuidify.com/SkuidReleases

Kartik Sethuraman

Thanks for the quick responses and for already releasing the fix!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.