HELP! - theme update not working Millau 11.2

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Solved
Updated to 11.2 I click Update out of date themes button, click confirm. I then briefly get "Updating themes please wait" message then "Done updating themes". But they are not, if I reload the themes page the Update button reappears, if I click it again the same thing happens. My pages are misbehaving - e.g. filters don't display properly. Have tried logging out again. Using Chrome. Urgent problem - help please...
Photo of Ben Murray

Ben Murray

• 1,134 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
  • Need help very quickly

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Stephen Sells

Stephen Sells, Alum

• 17,326 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Can you provide a picture?
Photo of Ben Murray

Ben Murray

Stephen,

picture 1 - preview from Skuid composer, piscture 2 as the page loads in LIgtning (looks fine), picture 3 - the charts are all wrong

We have already sent pictures of overlapping components to Skuid support

Ben
Photo of Ben Murray

Ben Murray

Hey Skuid,

Any news on this issue. I am still getting nonsense in visualisations in lightning pages

Cheers,

Ben
Photo of Ben Murray

Ben Murray

This is an odd one. When the page first loads in lightning the models are correctly populated and the visualisations are correct. After a moment the pages then displays with some data missing from models and the visualisations impaired. As you can see in the images above this happens in plain view.  
Photo of Ben Murray

Ben Murray

Stephen/ colleagues. We still have this problem with themes. Any update from you guys please?
Photo of Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis, Alum

• 1,218 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hello Ben,

It looks like you may have missed an email we sent to you about getting access to look into this deeper. I will be following up on that thread momentarily as well, so please keep an eye out!

Thank you,

Josh
Photo of Chandra V

Chandra V, Champion

• 7,700 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
What is the status with theme issues on 11.2?  We are holding off updating until I understand what the risks are with this release.
Photo of Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis, Alum

Chandra,

In general, 11.2.2 does not contain any major issues with themes, beyond the fact that the update out of date themes button will re-appear after being run successfully. This is 100% visual for page builders and not impacting production pages. My understanding is that this remaining issue with the button surfacing should be resolved by our next maintenance release, 11.2.5 slated to go live on the releases page very soon. 

As always, it is best to test in non-critical sandboxes prior to moving to production, just to confirm pages are not negatively impacted, as different use cases with custom code or CSS can always come into play.

Thanks,

Josh
Photo of Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis, Alum

Hey again Chandra,

As soon as I hit submit on this post, I got notification that 11.2.5 is now live on our releases page, https://www.skuid.com/releases/salesforce/.
Photo of create0

create0

• 60 Points
Thank you so much for truly a veritable knowldege. The key idea behind it is pretty amazing and glad to know about it. You may get more info on it, on sites like upstore, chegg and many more. You may create your upstore, chegg account through free- account.net.
(Edited)