Custom Domain using a public facing page getting error about theme components in v2

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Solved
We have a public facing site: https://xynmanagement.secure.force.com/RemoTraC

We have added a custom domain to it https://remotrac.caredx.com

This is working in terms of showing in the URL, but it's throwing console errors

skuidReqs.js:1 TypeError: Cannot read property 'getThemedClassMapForComponent' of undefined
    at e.value (skuidReqs.js:1)
    at C (skuidReqs.js:1)
    at Object.factory (skuidReqs.js:1)
    at skuidReqs.js:1
    at l (versionScoped.js:1)
    at c (versionScoped.js:1)


I think this is because it's trying to use relative links to get the components to run the skuid page.

What's the fix for this?
Photo of Jack Sanford

Jack Sanford, Champion

  • 10,612 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Jack Sanford

Jack Sanford, Champion

  • 10,612 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Also getting error:
RemoTraC:1 Refused to apply style from 'https://remotrac.caredx.com/RemoTraC/sCSS/48.0/sprites/1580155678000/Theme3/default/gc/common.css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.
Photo of Jack Sanford

Jack Sanford, Champion

  • 10,612 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Also I've confirmed this is a v2 issue. I partially rebuilt the page in skuid v1 and it works. I love you guys but this is really aggravating. 
Photo of Mark DeSimone

Mark DeSimone, Official Rep

  • 12,990 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Jack, we'll be reaching out to you directly to take a closer look. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Photo of Jack Sanford

Jack Sanford, Champion

  • 10,612 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thanks, I've had to adjust repro links to accommodate that this site is live:

To see the error in the console go to https://remotrac.caredx.com/apex/RemoTraC_PatientIntake

It’s trying to load the same page as at https://xynmanagement.secure.force.com/RemoTraC/apex/RemoTraC_PatientIntake

Also you can see that  https://remotrac.caredx.com/apex/RemoTraC_PatientIntake_v1 works fine, using a skuid v1 page instead
Photo of Mark DeSimone

Mark DeSimone, Official Rep

  • 12,990 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jack, I just wanted to close the loop on this post. We checked in with you, investigated, and couldn't reproduce the issue ourselves. You believe this was likely the result of an internal org setup detail - updating that resolved the issue for you. If you have further trouble with this though, please let us know!
Photo of Jack Sanford

Jack Sanford, Champion

  • 10,612 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for your quick help Mark. The issue seems to have been with the SSL, at least this is the only thing that changed between when it worked and when it didn't. Everything seemed fine with the SSL but when I checked the site at https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html it got a mild error that the SSL needed an intermediate/chain SSL added on. I had to re-download the SSL certificate from GoDaddy, and take the certifcate and paste it on top of the text in the bundle file, then upload that new file. That cleared the error on ssl checker. It was a few hours later I checked if the v2 page was working and it was, so I assume the SSL was the reason. The only browser that minded when the intermediate/chain wasn't added to the SSL was an old version of Firefox on Windows, but maybe something in that blocked what skuid needed to load the page.