When a component from a component pack is defined on a popup, the resource files for the component pack are not loading in to the page. This results in the component not working as expected.
1) If a component from the same pack is included on the main page, the popup behaves as expected because the component pack files are loaded in to the page.
2) Issue will occur with any component pack so simply replace Popup Controller from TFG Component Pack on Account Model -> Create Row Action -> Show popup with a component from another component pack to reproduce using a different pack.
3) When the component isn't found, NO error of any type is made available. At the very least, something should be output to the console indicating a component was attempted to be loaded but couldn't be found.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download & install TFG Components based on instructions from https://community.skuid.com/skuid/topics/collapsible-wrapper-custom-component
2) Create page using XML below
3) Preview page
4) Click "Create Row" button
1) The "X" in the upper right corner of popup should not be visible and hitting "escape" key should not close popup.
2) runtime.js from TFG Components should loaded
3) In the case where the component isn't found (because runtime.js wasn't loaded) some type of error should be output
1) "X" is visible and "escape" key closes popup because the component pack was not loaded
2) runtime.js from TFG Component is NOT loaded but no error of any type is emitted
Sample Page XML
<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" showheader="true" tabtooverride="Account">
<model id="Account" limit="100" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" sobject="Account" adapter="" type="">
<popup title="New Popup" width="90%">
<tfg__popupcontroller uniqueid="sk-2MvBz8-103" hideclose="true" disableescape="true"/>
<template multiple="false" uniqueid="sk-2MvGDU-111">
<contents>"X" and Escape should be hidden/disabled but they are not because Component Pack files were not loaded</contents>
<pagetitle model="Account" uniqueid="sk-2MuKWQ-66">
<action type="multi" label="Create Row" icon="sk-icon-add">
<action type="createRow" model="Account" appendorprepend="prepend" defaultmodefornewitems="edit"/>
<styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/>