Bug changing currency in multicurrency

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved

I have a product in other currency than the Default:

STD 5,755,723,707.74 (EUR 237,331.07) 

If in Salesforce I change the currency to USD (for example)

USD 5,755,723,707.74 (EUR 4,649,605,748.26)

The Price quantity remains unchanged (as expected) and the Conversion to euros changed (as expected)

In my skuid page is not working as expected:

STD 5,755,723,707.74 (EUR 237,331.07)

If I change the currency to USD:

USD 293,790.95 (EUR 237,331.07)

Skuid is respecting the converted price not the real one!!!
Photo of Pablo Martinez

Pablo Martinez

  • 2,468 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Rob Hatch

Rob Hatch, Official Rep

  • 44,828 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for reporting this Pablo.  We are looking into the matter.
Photo of Zach McElrath

Zach McElrath, Employee

  • 53,702 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

We have resolved this in patch 5.21.6 of Skuid Summer 14, which is now available on the Skuid Releases page, and which will be pushed to all orgs on 5.21.x this weekend.