Blank page on accounts tab

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old Questions

On some accounts a blank page appears on the accounts tab.  This has only just started over the last couple of days.

It means we have to revert back to the original format to show the account data.

Can you please look at this ASAP
Photo of Chris Mollan

Chris Mollan

• 590 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Davis

Emily Davis, Employee

• 3,610 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hi, Chris,
This is only for particular accounts? Have you checked the Javascript console for errors? (If using Google Chrome, right-click, then click "Inspect Element," and go to "Console.") Are any errors coming up?
Emily
(Edited)
Photo of Chris Mollan

Chris Mollan

Hi, this is just for certain accounts for some reason.  There is a error as per below:

UI?id=001D000001RH4QW&sfdc.override=1&srKp=001&srPos=0&page=Client:24

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL UI?id=001D000001RH4QW&sfdc.override=1&srKp=001&srPos=0&page=Client:299

Regards
Chris
Photo of Zach McElrath

Zach McElrath, Employee

• 53,702 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Chris,

Can you grant login access to Skuid Support, send an email to Support with the Org Id that this is occurring in? 

Regards,

Zach
Photo of Chris Mollan

Chris Mollan

Thanks, I've granted access and sent a note to support@ email address with my org id

Thanks!
Photo of Chris Mollan

Chris Mollan

Hi, I granted access and sent an email to support@skuidify.com but no body has come back to me?

Could someone have a look please?  I've re-granted access again.
Photo of Rob Hatch

Rob Hatch, Official Rep

• 44,828 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Sorry about that Chris.  We are taking a look at the problem.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.