Anywhere there is an icon on my skuid page I get a LONG list of icons instead of one. A bit more of an attention getter than desired

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old Questions

any place an icon appears, whether it is an icon I created in skuid or salesforce I get a long list of icons next to the original
 Even my mouse pointer is a long row of 13 icons

I have not done anything crazy to the page--just altered a sample account page and I updated to the latest version of skuid as well

any idea what on earth is causing this ?
Photo of jason spencer

jason spencer

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • happy

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Ben Hubbard

Ben Hubbard, Employee

• 12,550 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jason,
Can you post a screenshot of this?  That might help us troubleshoot.

Photo of jason spencer

jason spencer

looks like i was logged in under gmail when i posted that screen shot Ben but that is an example
Photo of Ben Hubbard

Ben Hubbard, Employee

• 12,550 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Weird.  So there is no custom css on this page at all?  Any css that would affect the ui-icon or ui-silk classes?  Do you have any browser extensions installed?  I guess to troubleshoot further, I'd need you to right click on one of your icon and "inspect element" in a browser like chrome.  Then investigate any CSS rules that could affect the "width" or "background-position" properties for the icons.
Photo of jason spencer

jason spencer

SOLVED___Aparently the salesforce side was causing all that--remove and perfecto
Photo of Rob Hatch

Rob Hatch, Official Rep

• 44,698 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Jason - glad you got this fixed.  The Salesforce sidebar has some wonderful features, but it also occasionally introduces its own amount of wierdness. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.