Conversations

Photo of Charlie Jonas
Page Assignment To VisualForce page?
This likely isn't possible, but I'm desperate so I figured I would ask anyways... I have a skuid page that is wrapped by a VF page so ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tracy Oden
New Page XML Error: input too long (1, 57): Can't create new page from prebuilt page
I am trying to create a new page using XML from a pre-built Wizard page. When I paste the XML I am getting an error. See screen shot. Can...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tracy Oden
Natvigation Master Page - Trying to convert a prior page into a child page
Hi, I had previously built some pages in Skuid. I have upgraded to the latest Banzai release. I have decided to build a navigation menu....
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tracy Oden
how to filer a model from another table?
Hi, I have built a table. I have added many filters to the table. One of the filters I need to add is for a field located on a 'differen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tracy Oden
how to select a particular record from table and display results in another tab
I would like to be able to 'select' a record from a table as shown in Pic 1 and have the results from that selection display as show in P...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of ktyler
Select record from a list in one tab - other tabs refresh to show record details
Hello, Is it possible to select a record on a table on one tab, and have other tabs display detail sections of the selected record.... th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tracy Oden
Additional Chart Types Not Working
I have a SFDC Lighting per-release development environment. I installed Skid into it. The Additional Chart Types functionality doesn't w...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tracy Oden
how to display salesforce field description
I know I can do this. I simply can't seem to find how declaratively. Can someone tell me how to do this for a field. I want to display my...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tracy Oden
how to open skuid page always when using lightning experience
I have created some Skuid pages using the Lightning theme. When I preview the page using Salesforce's Lightning experience, the page open...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tracy Oden
how do I upgrade an exiting DE org with Skuid to the Banzai relelase and how to get a new Banzai org?
I want to upgrade DE to Banzai.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tracy Oden
is it possible to have a Skuid tab link directly to a salesforce out of box home page
I am building a commercial product. Using Skuid primarily to be able to be able to have menus (tabs). I simply want a Skuid tab to link d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tracy Oden
How to change color of a tab set (button link) and the size of it?
The button link that appear in a sub tab set: how can I (declaratively preferred); 1) Change the color of the sub tab button link2) Chang...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tracy Oden
Is there a way to use conditional rendering to: 'once a component renders, have another component disappear'?
I would like to create several tab sets. I would like to use conditional rendering to make one tab set disappear upon rendering the other...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tracy Oden
Pages disappered--help!
Hi, some members of my development team created some Skuid pages. Upon login yesterday May 28th, some of the pages were no longer visible...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress