Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 247
Photo of Barry Schnell
Collapsible Wrapper Custom Component
There has been ongoing discussion recently to enhance the features currently available in the Field Editor "Section Header" as well as pr...
  • 17 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
Photo of JD Bell
How to add a progress bar to a field editor?
If you've got a Field Editor with a "Percent" field in it, is there an easy way to show a progress bar rather than just the number?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matt Sones
Table: allow ordering for ui-only formula fields
It would be handy for user to be able to sort tables based on the output of ui-only formula fields. At least when those fields can be eas...
  • 8 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Andrew N
Adding two UI-only formula fields from different models
Apologies if this is a junior question, but I searched here in the community and couldn't find a good answer to my problem. Right now I ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tami Lust
Merge Syntax Subquery Conditions
I need some guidance on subqueries. Can you use merge syntax in a subquery? I have an invoice line object connected to a Rebate Line obje...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tami Lust
After updating to Millau existing pages get heap size errors
I have updated to the latest Skuid version in my sandbox and my pages that are rather large but opened find in version 9 and 10 now get a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tami Lust
Set Focus JS doesn't work in Millau 11.2 sandbox
The below In-Line snippet works in Skuid version 9 but not in version 10 or 11. This is a "set focus" snippet that we use when using a sc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Peter Bender
"Edit Mode" button
I'd like a button on any field editors, tables, or headers/titles that allows the user to put the section into full edit mode. I like my ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Tami Lust
Aggregate table in a drawer- Context Issue
I am having a hard time showing an aggregate table in a drawer properly. The filters work properly in terms of showing the correct relate...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tami Lust
Model Lookup date in Aggregate Model
I have two aggregate models with the date fields both rendering grouped by calendar month. So for January both model displays "1" for the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Matt Sones
Sort Table with Drag and Drop
Finally implemented jQuery .sortable() to enable drag-and-drop reordering on a skuid table. turned out to be much simpler than I expected...
  • 11 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John Dahlberg
Row Action Drop-Down List
Thought this solution would help folks out regarding replacing the Row Action visual component.  Row Actions are great for working with t...
  • 8 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Tami Lust
'Tabbing' through table and skip checkbox and row action icons
We recently updated to "Rockaway Point Release - Iteration 12 Release # 8.15.10" from "Banzai - Update 9 Patch 2 Release # 7.36.8" which ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tami Lust
Group aggregate model on a formula field
Can you not group an aggregate model on a text formula field? It doesn't come up as an option.
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt Sones
Queues with drawers: expand and collapse all top-level queue drawers
We like queues with drawers to categorize queue items. For top-level queues where the only on-click action is open/close drawer, here's t...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tami Lust
Access child relationships through merge syntax
Is it possible to access child relationship through merge syntax? I have tried a few variations with no success. I am trying to write the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Barry Schnell
Popup Controller Component - Disable 'X', Escape key and hook dialog events
Ever want to detect when the 'X' or Escape Key is clicked/pressed to initiate a dialog close - or better yet, disable it completely?  Eve...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Bill Fox
Can't restore a page.
I managed to corrupt a page by messing up the html.  When I restore a version from 2 weeks ago I am getting this message: "Visualforce E...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Skuidward Tentacles (Raymond)
Idea: Model sorting action
It would be convenient to be able to sort a model by a specific field using the actions framework.
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Joe Ort
Duplicate management in Winter 15
How can we allow users to quickly enter leads and contacts through Skuid tables but still take advantage of the duplicate management feat...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered