Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 95
Photo of Scott
Tab Header Shapes
Is there a way to get the tab headers to output as the rounded buttons rather than this:
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
Button width and position
I'm using CSS to uniformly size a series of buttons in a Page Title displayed in a popup.  It works nicely: .PopupButtonWidth {      wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
Initial Queue Load
For some reason my initial page works some days and doesn't others.  What I mean is that sometimes my Page Include component will load wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
Popup field will not display
This one is frustrating.  I have a simple popup that is initiated when the user adds a new record to a model.  The popup has a field edit...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
Popup table won't display fields
I have a popup with a tab set where users can add to a number of models.  For some reason, one of the tables will not show any fields whe...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
CSS: Image appears everywhere
I've got to be doing this wrong.  I have a Page Title that I am trying to add a background image to.  I created the following CSS entry: ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
Compare 2 field values?
What would the JS be for a snippet used to conditionally render a field by comparing 2 other fields to see if they are equal?  In other w...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Non-model checkbox or option buttons?
Is it possible to have a checkbox or option box on a page without connecting it to a model field?  The user needs to be able to review a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
Button Length?
Is there a way to control the length of buttons?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Scott
Custom "UPLOAD" button
I have a table with an attachments field.  It works fine, but I don't want the large green button appearing in the table.  I have set up ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered