Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 95
Photo of Scott
CSS: Reference a Popup
How can I reference a specific popup in CSS?  I want to adjust the popup height, but I can't assign a unique ID to a popup...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Remove Hyperlink
I have a field editor where i'm trying to display the "created date" and "createdby" fields in read-only mode.  I don't want the fields t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
CSS: Syntax priority
Is there a priority order when referencing in CSS? Here is my dilema:  I want the table formatted every other row with different colors (...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott
Is there a way to copy a popup?
I have a wizard with 6 steps.  I need a button on each step that will open a popup (the same popup).  Is it possible to have 6 buttons th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott
Duplicate Rows Added to Table
I have a table in which the user can add the names of attachments from another object.  These attachment names are added to a separate ob...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott
CSS: Panel: Vertical Height
How can I edit the panel CSS to make the left side panel span the entire screen height? I've tried height and max-height at 100%...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
CSS: Exclude Footer Select
How would I write CSS to format select boxes, but to exclude the footers? I've tried: .nx-editor select:not(.nx-list-footer) { .nx-edi...
  • Scott, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott
CSS: Field Editor: Check Box Style
Is there a way to identify all checkboxes for field editors in CSS?  Basically, I want to be able to lock the checkboxes to always displa...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott
Wizard Steps Header Text Size
I am able to use CSS to adjust the text formatting in the wizard step headers, but I am unable to adjust the font size.  Is this locked o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Insert Wizard Step
Is it possible to insert a step into a wizard as the first step?  I want to create a new first step, but can't get it to be the first to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered