Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 95
Photo of Scott
Unique Popup ID
Is it possible to customize individual popups?  There doesn't seem to be a way to uniquely identify a popup component...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
View full PDF file in browser
I need to be able to view a full, multi-page PDF document in a browser.  It needs to be included among other fields and cannot have a scr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Excel Export: Include Drawer Info
I have a table with rows that expand into drawers which include additional tables.  Is there a way to have the "export to excel" option i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Scott
Popup Screen Centering
Is there a way to control the screen position of a popup?  I have a custom popup with an image, but it always open cutoff on the bottom o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Template: Image: Popup
I have a simple template field that displays an image. There is an HTML link on the template that opens the image in a new tab. My users ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott
Open Record in New Tab
I'm trying to create a button that will open a new browser tab with the record currently being displayed in the original tab.  I have the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Left Function in Template
Is there a Left Function equivalent for a template box?  I only want to show the first 20 characters of a certain field while including a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
CSS: Input Components
I have a field editor with a handful of normal text fields, a text box, and a radio style option button.  I want to set the height of eac...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Scott
CSS: Table Column Color
I have alternating color table rows, but I'd like the first column to be gray.  Is this possible?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
After Update Event
Is there any way to "refresh" a model/screen after a drop-down box option has been changed?  I have a template box that holds an image of...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered