Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 95
Photo of Scott
Close All Drawers Action
Is there a way to close all drawers?  It'd be nice to have drawers close when another is opened.
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Is there any way to view PDF attachment similar to image viewing?
The user needs to be able to view a PDF file attachment.  Is there any way to do this in a popup or a link?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Send to Printer Button: Print Popup
I have a popup that the user needs to be able to print.  I would ideally like a button that would send the popup to the default printer. ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob Hatch
Adjust Display Format of Date and Date Time fields
A question came by email this week that merits broader distribution.  I have a date/time field.  Is there a method to show it as date on...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Scott
Custom Popup Opened from Table Cell
Is it possible to open a popup using HTML, JS or CSS?  I'd like to have an icon in my table open a popup when clicked, but I don't want i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Save Button to Save all Modules in Page Include
I have 2 pages, a main page and a sub-page that is connected to the main page with a Page Include component.  Is there a way that I can a...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott
Get Value from Current Row
I'm trying to set an Action item to update a field in a row, but the row isn't necessarily the top row... {{$Model.modVendor.data.0.Vend...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Keep filter open in queue
Is it possible to have the RecordSearch box default to always appear in a queue rather than requiring the user to click the icon?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Differentiate "0" and blank
I understand that {{#blah}} is basically an "if" statement that checks if a field has a value, but for numerical fields a zero value will...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
View Photo-View Table Image as a Popup
what needs to be entered in the 'One-click URL' field of the table view properties in order to view the image as a popup, rather than a n...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Scott
Is there a way to order Row Action buttons?
The order keeps resetting every time I refresh the screen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
File Upload Type
Is there a way to limit the type of file a user can upload?  I only want PDF files to be allowed...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Load Record into Page Include without Queue
Is it possible to load a record into a Page Include component without using a queue?  I have a button on the parent page to create a New ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Is it possible to wrap the icons in the first row of a table?
I'm trying to do this with CSS, but there seems to be a element style that overrides whatever I try to do.  
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Field Renderer for Template
Is there a way to add a field renderer to a template component?  I need to run a custom snippet to open a drawer when a new row is added ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
open drawer action on new row
Is it possible to have a drawer open as an action when a new row is created in a table?  I have a table to which the user can add new rec...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Image not displaying in Partners Page
I have a simple image (company logo) in the corner of my page.  When I preview the page, the image appears normally: However, when I l...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott
UserInfo Property
I have a model (VendorRecords) which needs a Condition to only allow users that work for the supplier connected to the record (i.e. the m...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Render Formatting
I have a button menu in which certain buttons are only meant to be viewed/used under certain conditions: The function seem to be worki...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott
Disable READONLY for checkbox in template?
I have a READONLY template field in a table.  I would like to be able to add a boolean field {{Acknowledge}} inside the template.  Is it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered