Conversations

Photo of Emily Davis
Conditionally render fields in a table
We have it for field editors but not for tables!
  • 13 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Skuidward Tentacles (Raymond)
Brooklyn: Conditionally un-rendered required field causing error on save
I am testing Brooklyn in a sandbox. I have a popup where I create a new task record. I have a required field that is conditionally render...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Richard
Custom Component Development and Deployment
Hi Skuid Community, is anyone out there building and/or using custom components, or wishes they were? We are developing our own software ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Skuidward Tentacles (Raymond)
JavaScript snippet to open popup window
Anyone have a snippet handy to open a non-Skuid popup window? I need to open a site in a separate browser window, but I don't want it to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Avinash
How to create a link on a field in a table component
HI community, I have a text field (Asset_id__c) which generates a unique string when a record is created. I have a table which show...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ashley Erhart
UI only formula field issue
I'm trying to create a formula field to return "Yes" or "No" to use in a button to set a picklist value based on another field value. Doe...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard
Issues with page includes in Brooklyn
We installed Brooklyn in a sandbox we are working with and have noticed a couple of peculiarities when it comes to page includes. 1. Inl...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of mB Pat Vachon
conditional columns
Spoke to Irvin about this today. I have a lot of pages that I'd like to be able to set columns to be conditional. Especially relevant whe...
  • 11 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Karen Waldschmitt
Skuid Brooklyn - A New Era of Cloud UX
Take your cloud applications to the next level and harness the full potential of your business processes with new features in Skuid Brook...
  • 7 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Richard
Master page header and keeping table headers visible
Hi everyone, I have a problem concerning the interaction between my master page header and table headers in my child pages.When I select ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem