Conversations

Photo of Raj
Lead Convert using Skuid with standard Lead convert page
I am trying to use standard Lead convert process from SKuid interface by passing the SaveURL and RetURL. But In Standard Lead Convert, th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jaust
How to simulate the Quotes 'Create PDF' functionality within Skuid
The requirement is to create a "Row Action" on a quote table. Which simulates the 'Create PDF' functionality in Salesforce. I curre...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Raj
Javascript on Tab Selection
I am trying to call the javascript when Tab is selected to refresh the model with custom conditions. But couldnt find the right way.  Pls...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Raj
Quote Creation from Opportunity Related List
1) I am trying to create quote from quote related list in the Opportunity detail skuid page using inline create option. Quote is created ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Raj
IOS Skuid Issue
We are skuid pages inside iframe which is working until we upgraded to IOS latest version. The page gets crashed and it shows "A problem ...
  • Raj, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Raj
Run Script after filter selection on Skuid Model
I have skuid model displayed in table and also it has Table filter... How to run the script after Table filter selected before data is p...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jsun Pe
Skuid Superbank Mobile Composer - Upload Attachment
In the Skuid Superbank release note it says: Mobile Composer.Upload and view multiple attachments.I have installed the RC in my sandbox ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Raj
File Attachment option after creating new Record- Skuid Mobile
I am not able to find the component in skuid mobile to upload the attachments in latest release. Pls let me know the workaround.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Raj
Skuid Mobile File Upload - Community
File upload option in skuid mobile page is working well but file upload component is not working in Community.   Please let me know how t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Raj
Export All pages giving Salesforce error (total pages count about 400)..
Planning to move all my skuid pages to new org.. But Export all pages giving heap size error.. 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Raj
Chart -Send Attachment the Chart PDF to an email
Chart in SKuid have a option to download as PDF but would be great if we have options to send the chart as email with PDF attachment.  A...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Raj
How to Add Fields in the Lookup PopupWindow
By Default only name is populated in the Lookup Popup window. I want to add more fields along with Name field. And also How to remove the...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Raj
Date to Datetime - From parameter
How to convert the date to datetime value which i am passing as URL parameter before executing the SOQL query? 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived