Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 81
Photo of mB Pat Vachon
Preview Page Version
I know you can restore a page, but it would useful to be able to see multiple versions in preview. Additionally, if previewing a version...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Pablo Martinez
Can't get partnerServerUrl in sandbox
Hi, I can't get the partner url in my sandbox.I've tried merge syntax: '&serverUrl={{$Api.Partner_Server_Url}}'and populates an empty str...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of mB Pat Vachon
Global Merge Syntax for Dates & Date/Times
As another option to formulas for condition values in this post, I could use also make use of the following: {{$Dates.CurrentYear}}
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Barry Schnell
Action framework conditions
Came across several situations recently where "Action Conditions" would really help simplify approach.  For example, I need certain actio...
  • 8 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of mB Pat Vachon
matrix table/report
I know I could use SF matrix report, but it would not be responsive to any filters I set and don't like how it would look out of place on...
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Pablo Martinez
export table does not append extension
Hi, Since 10.0.4 the export table do not appends ".csv" in the downloaded file the name is still correct {{modelname}}-{{export}}-{{time...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Pablo Martinez
Error: forced reflow while executing javascript (10.0.5)
HI, I have a really simple page: 5 models (2 used for filters) with low amount of fields (20 , 6 and 5) and 2-4 conditions 1 tabset wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of David Garrity
Chatter as Field in Opportunity Table
I have a table that pulls in a bunch of fields off of the opportunity object.  I was wondering if there would be a way to pull in the mos...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pablo Martinez
bad value for restricted picklist field
Hi, I have a picklist based on a global picklist and when I try to edit that field I get the error: bad value for restricted picklist fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Richard Amantia II
reference search box does not have dropdown
Recently upgraded to 10.0.4 from 9.5.1. I noticed that a reference field that produced a drop down in the previous version no longer wil...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Pablo Martinez
'Are you sure?' action
Hi, I have created hundreds of popups only to have an 'Are you sure you want to do this?' popup. It would be nice if this is an action ...
  • 13 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Pablo Martinez
Context in template component
Hi all, I have a visualforce page to show a map in the detail page of a country. I have it in the detail page and its working perfectly,...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matthías Ragnarsson
Grouping logic is missing in table filters
I've been trying to reimplement our user created list views as table filters on the Skuid pages (since there is no exact Skuid equivalent...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of John Nelson
Table Popup Row Actions: Add "Next Record" Button
I would love the ability to be able to cycle through records when I'm editing a single record's detail within a popup row action. Somethi...
  • 8 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Pablo Martinez
9.3 - Wait for page load in a page include does not work
I'm using this code to do some things when the page include is loaded: (function(skuid){ var $ = skuid.$; console.log("before ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Pablo Martinez
DISTANCE condition does not appear in the soql of the model
Hi,  I have a custom object 'Site__c' with locations I want to retrieve all the products in other Site__c's  where they are less than 1 ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rachit Jain
Show a table row in popup when click on primary key of the table object.
I want to open the table record ('test 1') in this editable popup with the record values. Is it possible when i click on Name row of tabl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mB Pat Vachon
Brooklyn 9.3 - Clone is now a can of worms
1. Changed lookup fields acquire a cloned id. 2. Text field that has data says it doesn't have data. 3. Related cloned records don't save...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Pablo Martinez
Can't clone, "Invalid reference Id"
Since the update to 9.3 my clone pages do not work I have products per country, in the page I only have one model, the product model T...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Laura Burnett
It would be really useful to be able to configure the row actions in a table better, for usability purposes.
It would be great to be able to choose where to position row actions, and also to be able to style them beyond having just an icon. I und...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea