Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 417
Photo of BrianG
Tab label color when based on field
have a page with numerous tabs, and five of the tab labels are based on formulas that concatenate text and the value of a field. If there...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Kevin
CurrencyIsoCode display on layout issue in Lightning experience on Millau (11.2.2)
My org setup Multi-Currency enabled and the JPY is org's corporate currency. The issue is all records (currency data type) with Currency...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Nick
Skuid_Page_Viewer: The user license doesn't allow Object Permissions
I'm trying to upgrade my skuid version on one of our sandboxes in salesforce, but I'm running into this:Package: Skuid (04t4A000000YWvf)E...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of gopal
Formula field not refreshing
I have an issue where ui only filed on table in skuid is not changing the values in the field in Salesforce. Also the module does not see...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Kaede Holland
Rich Text Field Not Working
Hi - the rich text field on one of our pages is not giving rich text options anymore. I rebuilt the page and omitted the chatter componen...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bill Fox
Auto address completion
Has anyone seen something like an auto address code, works with google, that would like the following?https://form.jotform.com/Barkley/pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Ottaru
Lightning Chatter Feed Issues
We have started the process of switching from Classic to Lightning Experience. I have come across an issue where Chatter feed on Skuid de...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Eulogio Gallo
Error with Skuid Page in Lightning Community Builder
I have some simple Skuid tables that I am embedding into my Napili Community via the Community Builder and Skuid custom component. These ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tanzir Riad
get all available fields of SObject
Hi, Anyone know how I can get all available fields in an Object in Salesforce. Thisngs I am trying to do is build out a component that us...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Josef Lagorio
Dynamically Control the WhatId reference field popup
I am trying to dynamically control the table columns in a WhatId reference field popup.  With the help from this post I was able to lim...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Josef Lagorio
Date filter on Outlook Calendar model
Does anyone have any tips on using a date filter on the Outlook Calendar object? The filter works with the configuration below, but when ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Glenn Daly
Date picker within a page include record pop up renders further away the more fields are added to parent record page
I have a very standard Account record page which includes a tab set of related records, such as Opportunities, Tasks, and Events. Some ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Sofware Developer Guy
An error occurred while attempting to load the "skuidcore" Component Pack.
Getting this error above and have no idea on how to proceed.  Any help appreciated. Thank you.
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of mB Pat Vachon
Page Builder - End of scroll bar misaligned in expanded properties pane
Can see last item in properties pane. Can't when properties pane is expanded.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sig
Rest API and the Image Component
I'm having issues with the image component on Skuid Platform. I can get images to show in a table so I know that the data is pointing to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Bill Fox
Join fields in a table from 2 objects connected by Contatct_Record__c
I have the following:How do I create a page with a table that has the "View_Member__c" field from Member_DNA__c object, the "View Closed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mansour
SF1, how to upload Images - "Cannot upload large files in lightning"
A client is trying to use a Skuid Page to allow for mobile expense management.  When using the File Upload component and trying to upload...
  • 6 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dave
Apex heap size too large only for 1 user...
Hi,Not a new question, and through the years became quite proficient at finding cause/fixing heap issues...But this one boggles my mind. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Chad Gill
Group cards in a deck by date
I have a custom object called "mobilizations" which are deployments to job sites.  On a page with a calendar we display these as events. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Lagorio
SQLException in (skuid)
SQLException in (skuid) error when previewing a page. Production environment functions correctly. I copied the XML to a sandbox and cann...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved